June arrived !!!!
I have every reason of the world to be happy and enthusiastic for the month of June.
To start with, my birthday is on the 27th and June has always brought me good things and lots of new ones.
This year is special, because in addition to celebrating my birthday, I will be celebrating a turn in the professional field and even personal (you will notice soon).
My bucket list of this month is very simple, and I hope to fulfill:
- Going to the Beach – It sounds strange, but I should not have it in my bucket list, because I’ts cacimbo´s time (our cold weather season), but at the same time I need to do it. I want to take a day and go to the beach, feel the smell of the sea and contemplate its immensity.
- Finish the “Americanah” book from Chimamanda that I have pushed with my belly to finish;
- Adjust some clothes from the wardrobe, well of the style customization;
- Make a new photo session for the blog (I’m anxious)
- Cut my hair (FINALLY) and maybe paint (I’m still undecided in color !!!)
- Traveling (then telling you the destination)
I think that’s it. A very simple wish list. Whats yours?